Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Collection of Genuine Leather Accessories & Jewellery!

I have been tied up with the kids'exam preparations since October and now with their holiday activities. Fortunately all the tutoring by me were effective and their results improved, so my slogging and insomnia were not for nothing. : )


Ok, back to the new leather collection. The kids have been helping with the cutting, crafting, packing and selling at bazaars, giving me some time to come up with this new collection. It's not complete though as I will be adding to the designs as we craft them. Right, here's introducing my latest leather jewellery designs.


Handcrafted Leather Rose Adjustable Rings  SGD15 each
Made of Genuine Leather, set on an Antique Brass Adjustable Ring. Roses measure approximately 26 to 30mm across in diameter, depending on the thickness of the leather. Roses are cut, rolled and attached to the ring. As these are handmade, roses may differ. While leather stocks last. I have more colours available.



More from my barangshop.etsy.com Shop