Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Patterns & Kits - Works In Progress......

O man.... I'm so way behind on the revision of the teddy bear patterns, not to mention the pattern sheets & instructions for the new bag & sewing patterns & kits. Jewellery patterns are in the works too...

I need 8 arms, 5 heads, 4 coms, 1 TV & 48 hours in a day. Heeheehee... 1 head and 1 TV to watch dvds while working...

Here's a sneak peak at some of the sewing patterns as well as the bear patterns that are ready.

Tissue Holder Pattern - S$9 (Printed)/ S$8 (PDF)


BonBon Mini Bear Pattern - S$9 (Printed) / S$8 (PDF)


Alf Bear Pattern - S$9 (Printed) / S$8 (PDF)

More can be found at My DIY section at www.barangshop.com. or at www.barangshop.etsy.com . These patterns came in Printed Format or PDF file. Prices are the same. If you choose Printed Format, please add S$0.80 for local Singapore postage.

Back to my drafting and typing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More from my barangshop.etsy.com Shop