Friday, March 9, 2012

We'll be at MAAD on Friday, 9 March 2012!

I admit, I update our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Barangshop , more often than I do here. It's fast and simple lah. Anyway, we had a great time during 10 Feb's MAAD. Treise sold 6 paintings of which 2 were actually painted on the spot, and she's delirious with joy. Seeing Treise's success, Dylan decided to paint too. He'll be bringing his paper plane sculptures to sell at tomorrow's(9 March) MAAD. Please support them! 


We will be bringing our hair accessories, jewellery, bags & purses as well as Treise's, Dylan's and my bro-in-law Deepu's paintings to MAAD! Not to mention DIY painting supplies for anyone who wants to paint! Do join us if you can!


MAAD Pyjamas on 9 March 2012, 5 pm - 12 midnight
Address: Red Dot Design Museum
28 Maxwell Road
Singapore 069120
(alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT)

More from my barangshop.etsy.com Shop