Monday, November 2, 2009

New Tops, Denim & Cotton Shorts etc in Dec 09

New stocks will be in after 1st week of December 09. We'll have even more tank tops(free size), dresses, denim/cotton shorts & pedal pushers in S, M, L and XL. The shorts will be coming in different designs & colours and in limited quantity each size.

It's definitely a good idea to send me your email address or HP no. for an instant update when the stocks arrive so you may get to grab the designs & sizes you want. My Ls and XLs do run out the fastest so if you need those sizes, you have to be fast. I still have some tank tops(free size), beaded tops(free size) & shorts(mostly S & some M) left from the last shipment. I'll try to put up the pics soon or else you can take a look at them at Fleatique 8M this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More from my barangshop.etsy.com Shop